- Alma B. Pedersen. Total hip replacement surgery – occurrence and prognosis. Aarhus University, Denmark, 2016.
- Alma B. Pedersen. Studies based on the Danish Hip Arthroplasty Registry. Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Aarhus, Denmark, 2006.
- Theis Thillemann. Use of medications and risk of revision after primary total hip arthroplasty Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Aarhus, Denmark, 2009.
- Aksel Paulsen. Patient Reported Outcomes in Hip Arthroplasty Registries. University of Southern Denmark,
- Martin Lindberg-Larsen. Early morbidity after bilateral and revision hip and knee arthroplasty. 2015.
- Thomas Deleuran. Cirrhosis of the liver and diseases of the large joints. Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Aarhus, Denmark,
- Claus Varnum. Outcome of different bearings in total hip arthroplasty – implant survival, revision causes, and patient-reported outcome. University of Southern Denmark, 2016.
- Per Grundtoft. Prosthetic Joint Infection following Total Hip Arthroplasty – Incidence, Mortality and Validation of the Diagnosis in the Danish Hip Arthroplasty Register. University of Southern Denmark, 2016.
- Søren Glud Skousgaard. Osteoarthritis of the Hip and Knee leading to Total Joint Arthroplasty – Probability and Heritability Estimates with an examination of Occupational and Environmental Risk Factors. University of Southern Denmark, 2017
- Eva Glassou. Total hip and knee arthroplasty – studies on prognostic factors for readmission, reoperation and mortality, Aarhus University, 2017.
Ongoing PhD –studies:
- Alexander Dastrup: Statiner, non-steroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) og tranexamsyre (TEA) og risikoen for kardiovaskulære komplikationer i forbindelse med total hoftealloplastik (THA). University of Southern Denmark
- René L. Cordtz: Medical treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and the risk of arthroplasty-related complications. Copenhagen University
- Lars L. Hermansen: Hip dislocation after primary Total Hip Arthroplasty – Incidence and patient reported outcome. University of Southern Denmark
- Nina McKinnon Edwards: Total Hip Arthroplasty: The association between socioeconomic factors, comorbidities, postoperative complications, and quality of life. Aarhus University